Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Away from Breanna

Today is my second day away from home work.  I am in the Baltimore area so at least it is within driving distance.  I am actually saving all the milk I pump to bring home with me since I do not have to worry about getting it through airport security.  (I have done it in the past, but it is a pain and hassle lugging it through the airport.)

My supply is not what it used to be so I do not want to waste this milk if I do not have to.  I need to prepare for the fact that I may have to spend two weeks away from Breanna at some point.  I hope I do not, but I never know.  I do have to travel for work, such is life.

I cannot wait to drive home on Thursday and see Breanna.  I just hope the weather holds true and that there will not be any snow on Thursday's drive home.  Right now it is called for tomorrow.  Always a blast in a rear wheeled drive Mustang convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment