I accepted a challenge to blog and take pictures of Breanna for 365 days, starting on 1/1/2011. Unfortunately, I didn't start the blog until today. However, I do have pictures taken every single day thus far in 2011.
My home laptop is at Dell being repaired. I will be able to blog but not upload any pictures until I receive my laptop back from Dell. Once I have pictures uploaded, I'll be sharing this blog.
I was hesitant on starting a blog because I didn't know if I would have the time to post every day. But I figure I might as well try and that's what a challenge is, anyway!
Breanna has already changed so much since her birth on August 8, 2010. (Maybe at some point I'll upload some pictures from before this challenge was started.) Hopefully this blog will help document her life and all the joy she brings me.
Added on 1/11: Last night on our ride home from daycare, Breanna managed to pull off her winter hat! I was driving and could hear her making some noises in the back seat. When I was stopped at a traffic light, I looked in the back seat mirror (I have this positioned so I can see her even though she rides facing the back) and I saw she had her hat in her lap. I was amazed. She even had mittens on. I wish I could have seen her take it off. I do have a picture of her with the hat in her lap, which I'll upload at a later point.
She's only rolled over from belly to back once, but she can pull her hat off!
Also, she had sweet peas for the first time last night. She made some of the funniest faces, which I didn't capture on camera since she wasn't pleasant looking. I don't blame her. Normally I do try a bit of the baby foods, but I took one sniff of the sweet peas and decided not to taste. I think the sweet potatoes, pears and prunes taste pretty good (in terms of baby food). Although I really want her to get used to veggies so I'll continue with the sweet peas to see if she likes them, in time. Next, I'll be added carrots (likely next Monday). The pediatrician is having wait o one full week between adding new foods to Breanna's diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment