Thursday, January 13, 2011

Breanna is a Flyers Fan

Tonight there is a Flyers game so Breanna is dressed in her game day gear.  She kind of looks like a boy with the Flyers clothing so I always make sure she has a headband on. I'll upload some pictures of her game day face later.

Daddy and Breanna love watching the game together!

Added on 1/14:  Last night I decided to take Breanna to see her pediatrician.  I just felt like she's been fighting this cold for a while now and I wanted to make sure it was nothing serious.  She does in fact just have a cold, so no worries there.  I also had the pediatrician take a look at her dry skin on her elbows and back.  Sure enough, I was right.  Breanna does have a mild case of eczema.  The pediatrician said to continue with the Aquaphor as a skin protectant.

Her jumperoo was delivered last night!  (I was hesitant to buy one for her because of the possible hip dysplasia.  Although from further research, babies were likely left in the jumperoo for hours on end per day.  So Breanna will only be allowed to play in the jumperoo in 30 minute increments about 3-4 times per day.)  Last night she tried it out and LOVE IT!  Breanna had so much in her jumperoo.  I'll definitely upload pictures soon (my home laptop is being returned some time today).  I think she really likes it because she can feel more independent and it plays music to her movements and jumping.  Definitely worth the purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment