For the past 2-3 weeks, I've been playing peeka-boo with Breanna. She just loves it! I love how such a simple game makes her light up with smiles.
We also have been practicing rolling, a lot. I really think she's close to rolling on her own. I only need to give her a small tap to get her to roll over. I've been practicing belly to back and back to belly.
I am also trying to have her practice sitting up unsupported. She lasts about 3-4 seconds before leaning over.
Breanna is also scooting backwards. She doesn't get on her knees, but she does scoot backwards with her legs flat on the ground.
I just hope she doesn't hit these milestones while I'm away on an audit next week. I've already told Mike and Nana that I don't want to know if she does something for the first time while I'm not home. Just let me think the time she does it when I'm home as her first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment