As all children, Breanna is growing so quickly. She is 5 months old and almost outgrown her 6 month sized clothing. Normally she only gets 'dressed' on the weekend. During the week I leave her in stretch sleepers, because I figured it's easier for the person watching Breanna while Mike and I are working. Now that she's almost finished with her 6 month sized clothing, I figure I better get some of the cute outfits on her a couple more times before I pack them away.
So today she is wearing a cute silver and white outfit; I'll upload a picture at a later point. I'm pretty sure it's from my cousins the Johnsons in Florida. I was keeping track of gifts, but being a busy Mom I do have some gaps in my records. Sorry if I have this wrong, since I'm going off memory.
Added on 1/12: After work we went to My Gym. Breanna loves all her friends and the swing is by far her favorite activity. Breanna also worked on tummy time on the mats. I'll have to get more picture of Breanna at My Gym at Saturday's class.
Also, this isn't about Breanna but me. I was promoted to Lead Internal Auditor at work. It was a great day for my professional career and proof that you career doesn't always have to take a backseat when you have a child.
No comments:
Post a Comment