Last week I bought Breanna two sippy cups, because I had a coupon for buy-one-get-one-half off. So I figured, why not? Eventually, Breanna will be using them. I washed them up, and then gave her one to play with. Yesterday, she was just banging it on the high chair tray but loved it. I think she just liked hitting it against her chair though. Today I showed her how to put her hands on her side of the sippy cup. Then she started to move the cup towards her mouth (as she does with everything). I kind of helped her get the spout into her mouth and then she started sucking on it! I even got a picture of her doing it, which I'll post later.
Now clearly I know she's not quite ready for a sippy cup. They are recommended for 6 months and up, but she's very close to that. She I'll continue to let her play with the sippy cup and then try introducing some pumped milk into her sippy cup (some time after her 6 month birthday).
I can't believe how quickly she's growing.
Man, the time just flies. Tonight I'm leaving for another audit. At least I'll return Thursday evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment