Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fair Isle Sweater

Breanna received the cutest fair isle sweater from her Great-Aunt Pattie and her family.  Since it's freezing rain outside today, I figured today would be a good day for her to wear the sweater (even though Breanna won't be leaving the house).  Great-Aunt Pattie and her family also gave Breanna pink fleece-lined jeans, socks, pull-over fleece top, mittens, shoes, long sleeved T-shirt and a onesie.  All the clothing is coordinating so I can mix-and-match.

I took a picture of Breanna this morning before I left for work.  I'll upload it soon. 

As always, Breanna looks so freaking cute.

If the weather gets better, I may take Breanna to My Gym (assuming it's not closed for the weather).  I am ready for the Spring, but at least Breanna has some super cute winter clothing for these next couple of months.

Added 1/19:  Last night I decided to take Breanna to My Gym even with the little bit of rain that was still coming down.  She had such a blast. We continued to work on tummy time since she really likes using the wedge mat.  We're practicing rolling, she does get excited when I help her roll.

It's just so crazy how much more alert she is during the class now.  We started going when she was about 7 weeks old and she would fall asleep in the first 25-30 minutes.  The past month or so, she's been staying awake for the entire hour long class!  Breanna also enjoys watching the other (older) babies play and interact with each other.  I know in just a couple short months, Breanna will be playing with them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment