May 14, 2011
Today, Breanna and I attended one of my cousin's college graduation. We were wearing our coordinating black and white dresses. Afterward, Breanna got some fun time with Daddy.
May 13, 2011
Her two favorite toys today were the rubber ducky from her bath and slinkies. Breanna loves shaking the slinkies. We also play tug-of-war with them; Breanna always wins. Note the tongue sticking out. Her new favorite thing, too.
May 12, 2011
Breanna was pretty fussy by the time I got home from work. This was the best picture I could get from her.
May 11, 2011
Breanna loves reading books. Actually, Breanna loves turning the pages and looking behind the flaps in the books. The book Spot Goes to the Beach is one of her favorite. She knows to look behind the flaps now without me showing her.
May 10, 2011
I took Breanna to her 9 month well visit with Dr. P.
Weight: 19 pounds 13 ounces (60th percentile)
Height: 27.5 inches (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 45 centimeters (75th percentile)
Overall, Dr. P was happy with his growth and development. She is within the normal range for verbal, fine motor, gross motor and social (I may have forgotten one). Dr. P was not worried at all that Breanna is not crawling. He was impressed that she is taking steps while I hold her hands.
I still find it amazing and so surreal that I am a mother of a 9 month old. Time is flying by. I wish I could hit "pause" for a little bit (or forever).
May 9, 2011
May 8, 2011
May 7, 2011
Breanna has started to take steps while I hold her hands. She will even walk from across the room to her activity table. She is super excited to be able to move. I can tell she is frusterated with her lack of independence. I just cannot believe how close she is walking! Slow down little girl. (Still no crawling.)
No comments:
Post a Comment