Sunday, May 1, 2011

Haven't posted in a while - So a big update

April 30, 2011
Taking a nap on a walk.


April 29, 2011
Big smiles for Mommy and Daddy's 5 year wedding anniversary.


April 28, 2011
Daddy showing Breanna how to stand up in her crib.  Great.


April 27, 2011
Breanna loves throwing Puffs on the floor.

Playing with toys everywhere!


April 26, 2011
She sleeps just like her Daddy, with her legs crossed.

Have I mentioned that Breanna loves the swing?

This is the face she makes when she's finished and wants out.


April 25, 2011


April 24, 2011
Daddy, Mommy and Breanna on her 1st Easter.  Yes, she fell asleep.

Breanna playing at Gram and Granddad's house.

Enjoying her new activity table.

Shaking an egg that has a jingle bell in it.

Check out her diaper cover with a bunny on it!

Being a goof with her bunny hat on.


April 23, 2011
Looks who is standing up like such a big girl!

All the gifts from the Easter Bunny ready for tomorrow.


April 22, 2011
Another picture fail of Mommy - I had to take her picture while she was sleeping.


April 21, 2011
I forgot to take her picture today, so today is of her sleeping.  It was also my 27th birthday, today.


April 20, 2011
Her smile melts my heart.

Loving the swing.

Mommy and Breanna enjoying the sun after work.

Breanna checking things out from Daddy's shoulder.


April 19. 2011
Swimming in the ball pit.

Daddy and Breanna at My Gym

Daddy showing Breanna how to shake the parachute.

Daddy and Breanna helping with the parachute.


April 18, 2011
Practicing standing up.



April 17, 2011
Giving a serious face before heading off to church.

Having a blast at My Gym on Easter Bunny Day.

Breanna checking out the Easter Bunny's scary face.

The best picture with the Easter Bunny!!

Getting a kiss from Tina (Breanna's Gram's dog).


April 16, 2011
I am trying to teach her how to put the different shaped blocks into the box.



April 15, 2011
Breanna rolls everywhere!  Here she is stuck under her bouncy seat.


April 14, 2011
Having some fun with her blocks and toy radio.



April 13, 2011
Breanna loves this new ball that I bought for her at the grocery store.


April 12, 2011
Mommy almost forgot to take a picture of Breanna.  Here she is sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. She is just too cute! I love the one where she is throwing puffs. Marissa has started getting stuck under furniture too now that she is trying to crawl. Silly girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of her in the swing. She looks like she is having an absolute blast!! We still haven't been able to find time to take Aaden to the swings - soon hopefully.
    Aaden plays with the remotes all the time too and he always turns the tv off and on - not on purpose obviously but it always makes me laugh. He almost erased one of my recordings the other day, I'm glad I was able to grab the remote before he erased it!

    ReplyDelete