May 31, 2011
 |
| Daddy pulling Breanna on her snow sled in the house. |
 |
| Breanna and Mommy. |
 |
| Working out on the ball! |
 |
| Breanna sharing with her friend at My Gym. |
May 30, 2011
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all who serve in the Armed Forces for our country.
We spent the day at the pool and then did some grocery shopping. Yes, that's my Mom mobile in the background. I love my Mustang, but I'm looking forward to a new car hopefully soon.
 |
| She pushed her arm out the leg hole. |
 |
| Nap time at the grocery store. |
May 29, 2011
 |
| Loves reading! |
May 28, 2011
 |
| Breanna and Daddy at the big pool. She made that face the whole time in the pool. |
 |
| Breanna and Mommy at the big pool. |
May 27, 2011
 |
| Breanna playing in her baby pool that Daddy bought. |
 |
| Breanna and Nana |
 |
| Taking a rest after the pool. |
May 26, 2011
 |
| Hanging out on a beach chair. |
 |
| Playing games with Daddy. |
May 25, 2011
 |
| Nap time on a walk with Nana! |
 |
| Playing hide and seek with Daddy. |
May 24, 2011
 |
| Big smiles for the camera. |
 |
| A close up after the baby pool. |
May 23, 2011
 |
| Attempting to crawl. |
 |
| Striking a pose in her crib. |
 |
| Playing on her busy body table as Nana calls it. |
May 22, 2011
From today through May 28th, I was away for work. I had to travel to Mexico. So all these pictures were taken either by my Mom or Mike. I feel like I miss so much while I am away, but I know Breanna is having a fun time!
 |
| Helping Gram with laundry. |
May 21, 2011
 |
| Have I mentioned that Breanna loves the swing? |
 |
| Daddy and Breanna at the park. |
 |
| Mommy and Breanna at the park. |
May 20, 2011
 |
| Playing with Daddy on the jungle activity mat. |
May 19, 2011
 |
| Such a cutie pie. |
 |
| Having fun in the yellow duck tub. |
May 18, 2011
 |
| Breanna loves her Pooh car that Aunt Carol gave us from her children. |
May 17, 2011
 |
| Wearing her Disney PJs that Aunt Ann gave her. |
May 16, 2011
 |
| Eating chicken for the first time. Breanna did like it. |
 |
| Daddy made a sled for her to ride in. She loved it. |
 |
| Big smiles after bath time! |
May 15, 2011
 |
| Making some funny faces with pureed peas in her mouth. Yummy?!? |
 |
| She is so peaceful looking when she is sleeping. |
She has the cutest facial expressions. I love the makeshift sled and the look on her face in the pool is priceless!
ReplyDelete