Monday, June 20, 2011

The Zoo and August Babies Play Date

June 11, 2011

Today we met up with two other somewhat local August babies.  Breanna you had so much playing with your new friends basically the same age as you!  You were scooting all over the place while the other two kids were crawling.  Afterwards we had lunch at Olive Garden.  You loved eating pieces of Mommy's eggplant!  Yummy!!







June 10, 2011

You love playing with empty boxes.  Mommy even keeps some around just so you can play with them.




June 9, 2011

Once again you're more interested in playing with the camera than letting Mommy take your picture.  You also showed off your new tooth!  It pops threw today.  Mommy tried getting a picture of it, but it wasn't very easy.  I'll have to get a good picture of that pearly white!





June 8, 2011

Yes, Breanna you didn't want your picture taken today.  Today was your 10 month birthday.  You kept trying to grab the camera and then kick the camera.  After a minute or so, you got bored and scooted away.  I love your scooting.  We even got it on the video camera.  I can't believe it's been 10 months.  Where has the time gone?  Mommy needs to get a move on ordering your birthday invitations.






June 7, 2011

Mommy and Daddy took you to My Gym.  The cones and rings was a new event for that night.  You had more fun trying to kick the cones and rings than throw the rings on the cones.  






June 6, 2011

During bath time tonight, you were trying to stand up in the yellow duck tub.  It marks the first time you tried to that.  You can’t quite stand up on you own outside of the tub, so you didn’t have much success in the tub.  But you were trying so hard.  You were also looking for the real duck in front of your duck tub.  Mommy was pushing on his beak so he would quack, and you were trying to find out where that quacking was coming from.  Breanna, you love your duck tub so much.  I know in a couple weeks or months you’ll be too big for the tub.

Breanna you love your new My Busy Town play cube.  You're able to pull yourself up on it.  You love the doors, sliding beads and other fun things to discover.  




June 5, 2011

Hanging out at Gram and Grandpa's house.  Showing Mom that I can eat with my hands when I want to.


June 4, 2011

Didn't cry getting out of the swing at My Gym...

In the afternoon Mike and I took Breanna to the zoo.  We had great weather, and Breanna had a fabulous time.  She loved checking all the animals and watching the other children.  I think we'll try to make the zoo at least an annual event in the early summer.  








Here are some of Breanna's favorite animals from our zoo trip.  I think her all time favorite was the polar bears.






June 3, 2011

I came home from work to seeing Mike pulling Breanna on her snow sled.  Yes, in the grass.  She loves it.  Breanna is even holding a small twig in her hand.  So cute.




June 1 & 2, 2011 - I don't think I took pictures.  I can't believe it.  It was even my sister's birthday.  I'll have to ask my Mom if she has any pictures from June 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment