April 11, 2011
 |
| It was a hot day here in PA. Close to 90 degrees! (Note the short sleeves.) |
April 10, 2011
 |
| Playing at Grandma's and Granddad's house. |
 |
| Mommy, can't you see I'm busy! |
 |
| Typing away. |
April 9, 2011
 |
| Hanging out with Mommy. |
 |
| Put the camera away, Mommy! |
April 8, 2011
Happy 8 Months Breanna! Wow. I can't believe how
old you are already. Time just flies by. You're such a big girl, already. You like to be independent and play on the floor. You don't crawl, but you roll all over the place. You're still saying Mama and recently started saying Dada. You jump so hard in your jumperoo, I think one day you may wear out the springs (but you love it). You also enjoy eating Puffs. You get all excited when you hear someone shake the container. You give the biggest, wettest kisses. Mommy loves you so much, Breanna.
 |
| Playing on her piano (we received from Aunt Carol). |
 |
| You look to be in such deep thought. I wonder what's going through your mind. |
 |
| You tried cooked green beans (non-pureed) for the first time. |
 |
| Still checking it out. |
 |
| More curiosity. |
 |
| In the mouth! |
 |
| Chewing on the bean. |
 |
| Mommy, green beans are gross. Mommy understands, too. |
April 7, 2011
 |
| Standing up like a big girl (still waiting for that bald spot to grow back in). |
 |
| Mommy and Breanna |
 |
| Check out that split. I would think it would hurt. |
 |
| Yummy socks! |
April 6, 2011
 |
| I love it when you bite over your lower lip. |
 |
| Hugging Daddy!! |
April 5, 2011
 |
| I'm not sure if I like overall, but your pull them off well. |
April 4, 2011
 |
| At the park on a nice spring day. |
 |
| Last picture using the infant car seat on your Uppa Baby Stroller base. |
 |
| Daddy and Breanna |
April 3, 2011
Once again, Breanna slept on her stomach. I tried putting her to sleep on her belly. She was awake and fell asleep on her own but then woke up an hour later. Then she woke up again two hours later. After that point, I switched her to belly, and she slept 5 hours straight. I really miss her sleeping through the night on her back, but we may just have to have her sleep on her stomach. We all need our sleep, including Breanna. If she sleeps better on her stomach, I'll let her sleep that way. I know she can roll to her back, if needed.
 |
| Playing with your favorite toy at Grandma and Granddad's house. |
 |
| Sitting pretty. |
 |
| Standing up. You love pushing on the cushion and watching the light reflect. |
 |
| Yummy finger. |
 |
| Flying with Daddy! |
 |
| At the park on the swing. |
 |
| You love kicking Daddy while you swing. |
 |
| Breanna and Mommy at the park. |
Love all the pictures, so cute. Marissa still has a bit of a bald spot, too. The green bean pictures are funny. We tried green beans once and haven't done them again, her facial expressions were similar to Marissa's. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the swing pictures. We took Lauren recently and she closed her eyes...haha.
ReplyDelete