Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

March 22, 2011
Momma's cutie.

Mommy and Breanna in pajamas.

Watching the Flyers game with Dad, and petting Snowflake.



March 21, 2011

I found this horse toy on the side of the road of our development.  Our neighbor had a couple kids' toys sitting out for people to take.  I figured it's no big deal.  It's just like buying used from a garage sale or something.  So I washed the fabric horse cover in the washer, and wiped down the plastic frame.  She loves it!!  Dad was pushing her around on it all night.
My 'garbage' find.
Success with the Nuk sippy cup!!




March 20, 2011

Wow, last night was rough.  Breanna woke up three times during the night.  I feel like we're back to when she was first born.  Her cough has returned and so has the post nasal drip.  So I know she's not feeling well.  She wakes up with the coughing.  I know she needs to be picked up so she can clear that mucous.

Although then once she's up, she wants to eat.  So I do feed her, but I was hoping to be able to freeze some of this midnight milk.  Not such the case.  I am fearful that I may have to start supplementing with formula when I travel, if I can't get my stash back up.  We shall see.  I know it's not the end of the world if she has formula, but I've made it this far.  And if it wasn't for this job (with the travel) I wouldn't have a supply issue.  Just stinks.

Breanna and I had breakfast at my parents' house, and my sister was there, too.  In the afternoon, Mike, Breanna and I went to the park to celebrate the first day of spring.  Breanna slept through the whole walk in the park, but it was nice to get out of the house.  I just wish the spring weather would be here for good.
This box is great!  Who cares about my new Easter dress.

Playing with tissue paper at Gram's and Granddad's house.



March 19, 2011

Breanna and I went to My Gym for our normal class.  She seemed to be a bit out of sorts today.  She even cried in the swing, and she LOVES the swing.  We still had a nice time, but she was a bit fussy.

Later, we met my friend Ann at Starbucks.  It was so nice catching up with her.  Breanna basically slept through the whole get together.  I was shocked, but kind of makes sense since she's not sleeping as well at night.
This seriously keeps her occupied for 10 minutes.



March 18, 2011

Thank Gosh It's Friday!  The weekend couldn't come soon enough. 
Playing with her feet, again.

Standing up like a big girl.



March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2011!  Wow, Breanna's first St. Patty's Day.  I didn't go crazy with an outfit for her, but I did get her a bib to at least show our Irish pride.  I'm 1/4 Irish and Mike's not Irish at all (to my knowledge).  So that makes Breanna 1/8 Irish!  Hey, it's something.  Over the weekend I should get Breanna's heritgage 100% identified.  As my roomie from college called me Heinz 57 ketch-up, I'm sure Breanna will be too.  I'm a whole lot of different things.

I did wear my green to work and we got a family picture.  It's my unofficial goal to get a family picture at least once per week.
Breanna and Nana

Decisions...My radio or the TV remote?

Who needs toys when you have feet to play with?

Looking drunk (wasn't really drunk).

Passed out after a long day.



March 16, 2011

I called out sick again today.  I just couldn't face returning to work on so little sleep and with the last bit of this cold.  Breanna, Mike and I went out for a walk at the park, since the weather was so nice (60 degrees).  So yeah, we are both *really* sick.  Oh well.  It was just nice to relax and spend another day with Breanna.

Helping Mom put together a new toy.

Using her new toy for the first time.
Mommy and Breanna - It was beautiful spring weather.

Dad using Breanna's bum to push the stroller.  She loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha...Marissa loves anything electronic, the remote, play station controllers, cell phones...just about anything she can get her hands on that isn't hers! It looks like her hair is really coming in. :) And it's dark!

    ReplyDelete