Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Year's Eve!

December 31, 2011
Happy New Year's Eve!!  We spent the evening and had dinner at Sesame Place.  We met up with one of your little friends, Sienna, from My Gym.

Elmo's World Live Show!  You LOVE Elmo.

You didn't want to sit in your seat.  You tried to get as close as possible to Elmo.

Breanna and Dada on the carousel

Breanna and Momma on the carousel

You got so excited for Zoe, but then kept calling her Elmo.

Just eating the icing from your cupcake.

Clearly, you didn't like the Count

Breanna and Sienna, we couldn't get a good picture of the two of them.

Breanna and Dada getting watching the parade

Fire works!  The End!


December 30, 2011
Your first time in a booster seat, and you did so much better than in an highchair!

Stuffed from a good lunch out with Momma and Dada

This 365 challenge is over!  I did miss numerous days, but I still captured so much.  Much more than I would have if I didn't do this challenge.  Starting in 2012, I will be maintaining a separate blog to document Breanna and Jessica, together.  Please check us out at http://breannaandjessicab.blogspot.com/.  I do plan on doing another 365 challenge, after Jessica is born (maybe for the year 2013).

December 29, 2011
Back at home at My Gym

 December 28, 2011
Oops.  So close to the end of the challenge, and Momma missed pictures for today.

December 27, 2011

After Christmas at our house, Gram and Pop's house and then Nana and Pop Pop's house, we headed upstate to see Gram's side of the family.  We visited with your Great-Aunts and Great-Uncles and some of their children.
Giving Tina your leftovers

Trying to take the camera away from Momma

Still trying to get the camera

Running circles around the dining room table



December 26, 2011
Caught you coloring on the wall.  Of course I had to take a picture before telling you "no."

Your Fisher Price Little People Nativity

Snap shot of most of your Christmas gifts

Playing with your new play dough and tools


1 comment: