Friday, September 2, 2011

Annual Vacation (continued)

I am slowly getting caught-up on this blog.  August was a hectic month with vacation and Breanna's party.

August 6, 2011

We stopped by Gram's house.  I was able to get this picture of you playing with Tasha.  Tasha just wanted to sleep, and you just wanted to keep touching her nose.  




August 5, 2011

It was a hectic Friday.  Mommy had to go back to work.  I took this picture after putting you to bed.  You look so peaceful.  If I didn't need sleep, I'd love to just watch you sleep.




August 4, 2011

Since it was our last day on vacation, we had a fun day on the beach.  Just like the last time, you love playing in the ocean and eating the sand.  You always pointed to all of the seagulls and called them "at."  We had a fun time.  I wish we could have stayed forever.







August 3, 2011

It was another low-key day at the beach.  We went for a morning bike ride.  Dad is riding my bike that we just had the toddler carrier installed on.  The toddler carrier was a gift from Granddad, a once avid bike rider.  You kept poking whoever was riding the bike in front of you.

Afterward, we went to the pancake house.  Everyone was sweaty from the bike ride.  You had a blast shoving the mini-pancakes in your mouth.




August 2, 2011

Even with your stranger anxiety to most men, you seemed to play so well with Great-Uncle Sonny.  You and him were playing with Elmo and crayons.



Later, we went out to eat at a local Italian place.  You had spaghetti for the first time.  Usually, Mom just gives you small pasta.  You loved playing with the spaghetti and of course Mom forgot a bib.


August 1, 2011

We rode surreys on the boardwalk.  Gram is taking the picture.  Aunt Sarah and Granddad are in the background.

Breanna, you loved playing and chewing on that pig attached to the front of the surrey.  I tried not to think of how dirty it was, but that you were having a blast.  You loved pointing to other children and seagulls.  Yes, Mom made you wear that bike helmet just to be on the safe side.  Those lap belts aren't always the safest.

No comments:

Post a Comment